Training / Education:
- 1995-1998 Tokyo Metropolitan High School of Fine Arts and Music., Japan
- 2000-2004 Tokyo National University of Fine Arts and Music, Department of Metal Smithing, BA., Japan
- 2004-2006 ALCHIMIA School of Contemporary Jewelry, Florence-Italy.
- 2005 Specialization Course with Prof. Manuel Vilhena.
- 2006 Specialization Course with Prof. Manfred Bischoff.
Exhibitions (Solo & Group Shows):
- 1998 Graduation show of Tokyo Metropolitan High School of Fine Arts and Music : Tokyo Metropolitan Art Museum, Tokyo-Japan.
- 2002 Youthful Art Works Exhibition : Tokyo Metropolitan Art Space, Tokyo-Japan.
- 2002 '9' : Gallery LE DECO,Tokyo-Japan.
- 2004 Graduation show of Tokyo National University of Fine Arts and Music: Metropolitan Art Museum, Tokyo-Japan.
- 2004 International Kaleidoscope Exhibition: Gallery Vivant, Tokyo-Japan.
- 2005 Alchimia School of Contemporary Jewelry: GSLI The Sonic Garden,Florence-Italy.
- 2006 Inhorgenta, Munich-Germany.
- 2006 SOFA NY, represented by Charon Kransen Arts, USA
For me, my line of jewelry is impulsive and unconscious.
I use resin, sand and silver because all three materials are
easy to be manipulated and they also do not hold a strict form.