Training / Education:
- 2005-2010 University of Applied Sciences Trier, Gemstone and Jewelry Design
- 2001-2003 Technical College for Design of Jewelry and Objects in Pforzheim
Exhibitions (Solo & Group Shows):
- 2010 SOFA West Santa Fe repr. by Charon Kransen USA
- 2010 Solo Show in Idar-Oberstein Germany
- 2010 SOFA New York repr. by Charon Kransen USA
- 2010 Inhorgenta Munich Germany
- 2009-2010 traveling exhibition of professionals and artists in Germany
- 2007-2009 Nsaio3 at Gallery Marzee Nijmegen Holland, Inhorgenta Munich, Goldsmith House Hanau,Germany,
- Lappeenranta College Finland, Gallery van Hoek Brussels Belgium, Museum for Contemporary Art Frankfurt, Villa Bengel Idar-Oberstein Germany
- 2006 Competition of Jewelry and Objects in Hanau Germany
Awards / Grants:
- 2010 Zonta Award for the best Diploma at the University of Applied Sciences Trier in Design Germany
- 2010 "Es lässt mich nicht los". Book with 10 interviews with people talking about the theme "stones".
- 2009-2008 GZ Plus, Tim S. Schmidt./ Peter Welcherin: "Edelstein- und Schmuckdesign schlägt Brücken"
- 2008 GZ Plus, Christel Trimborn: "Stone Matters"
My focus is on the material stone. I am not interested in the shiny side, I am interested by the roughness and wildness of a stone. This material is challenging me because it seems like it has its own character and that makes every stone unique.