1978 Florence ITALY
Training / Education:
- 1997-2001 Degree in Costume and Fashion. Specialization in jewellery. University of Florence. Italy
- 2002 Specialization course. Alchimia school of Contemporary Jewellery. Florence Italy
- 2003 Specialization course with Prof. Giampaolo Babetto. Alchimia school of Contemporary Jewellery. Florence Italy
- 2004 Specialization course with Prof. Philip Sajet. Alchimia school of Contemporary Jewellery. Florence Italy
Exhibitions (Solo & Group Shows):
- 1999 mostra dell'artigianato. Florence Italy
- 2002 end of year exhibition. University of Florence. School of literature and philosophy.
- 2003 Private abstraction. Studio "Conti+ Brugellis Architettura" Florence Italy
- 2004 Universo Sanchez. End of year exhibition of Alchimia. Florence Italy
- 2004 SOFA. New York, repr. by Charon Kransen Arts USA
- SOFA Chicago, repr. by Charon Kransen Arts USA
- Int. Art + Design Fair NY. Repr. by Charon Kransen Arts USA
- 2004 exhibition at Grassimesse. Leipzig. Germany
Water creates another dimension, and its duality is fascinating, as it asks to be experienced, and that you emerge within it, to entering in a new world, which is light, transparent, yet full of movement, and where the outline is only suggested, never clear.
Water embraces you, and plays with you, showing you the exciting effects of light
Water is alive.