1962 Pisa , Italy
Training / Education:
- 1977 1981 : B.A.in Jewelry at the State Art Institute of Florence Italy
- 1981 - 1985 : M.A. in Fine Arts and Painting at Academy of Fine Arts Florence Italy
- 1984 -1997 : freelance designer for accessories and jewellery collections for Paolo Gucci ( New York ), Igia Deyla Studio ,Valentino, Moonlight ,ecc...
- 1991 - 1994 : teacher of Jewellery Design at " Le Arti Orafe " in Florence Italy
- 1994 - 1997 : teacher of Jewellery Design at " Centro di Formazione Professionale della Provincia " in Florence Italy
- 1998 : founder and director, with Doris Maninger, of " Alchimia Contemporary Jewellery School " in Florence Italy
Exhibitions (Solo & Group Shows):
- 1991 : Takashimaya - New York - U.S.A.
- 1998 : group exhibition - Gallery Contraddizioni - " Alter Ego " Florence - Italy
- 2005 : " Sculture e Alchimie " , group exhibition in Spoleto ( Italy ), Palazzo Municipale
- 2005 : Contemporary jewelry exhibition at " Ileana Tounta Contemporary Art Center " in Athens ( Greece )
- 2001 , - " Abitare " article about contemporary jewelry in Italy
Passion. The red line that lives inside. Walking a a fine line.
The seduction of the space between what is said and unsaid.
Strenght and Fragility.